Cosmetic Dentistry in Middletown
Even if you’re currently satisfied with your smile, there may come a time when it needs improvement. Your teeth could shift, fall out, or become discolored over time, leaving you with a compromised smile. If ever find yourself in such a situation, you’ll be glad to know that Cosmetic Dentists at Hampton Family Dentistry of Middletown provide excellent cosmetic dentistry services. Whether you’re looking to improve the appearance of one tooth or receive a total smile makeover, our expert cosmetic dentists are standing by.
- Basics: A crown is a tooth-shaped cap that fits over an existing tooth, protecting it from damage. Before installing a crown, a dentist usually removes some of the existing tooth material so the crown can fit neatly on top. There are several types of crowns available for dental patients, including stainless steel, ceramic, and resin.
- Who Can Benefit: Individuals with cracked, chipped, discolored, or decaying teeth can benefit from having crowns affixed over the affected teeth. A crown is also placed atop the abutment during the final phase of the dental implantation process. A dental patient who receives a bridge may have the dental device anchored by crowns on either side.
- Basics: Braces are comprised of wires and brackets that slowly move the teeth over time. Common types of braces include clear braces and traditional metal braces. Though traditional braces are effective, many wearers find them uncomfortable.
- Who Can Benefit: Children and teenagers are the most common recipients of traditional braces. It’s a good idea for children to receive braces when all their permanent teeth come in, as this is when the teeth are easiest to shift.
- Basics: Invisalign refers to a special orthodontic treatment that doesn’t require brackets, bands or metal wires. Instead, Invisalign patients receive a series of clear plastic aligners that shift the teeth little by little. A patient can expect to receive a new aligner tray once every two weeks until his or her teeth are completely straight.
- Who Can Benefit: Invisalign is great for people who have crooked teeth but would rather not receive traditional braces. The clear aligner trays are very inconspicuous, and perfect for people who are embarrassed by the idea of brackets and wires. Invisalign trays can also be removed at any time, making brushing, flossing, and eating significantly easier.
If one of the above cosmetic dentistry options sounds appealing to you, call Hampton Family Dentistry of Middletown at (845) 344-4336 or visit our contact us page. If you’re unsure of which treatment you want, our Middletown cosmetic dentists will be glad to offer you a few recommendations.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- All Dentistry Under One Roof
- Dental Care for the Entire Family
- Free Orthodontic Consultations
- We Offer Interest Free Payment Plans
- Patient Referral Program
- Both Offices Offer a Courtesty Discount for Senior Patients