Family Dentistry in Middletown, NY
Specializing in Pediatric Care in Middletown & Walden
When it comes to oral health, there are many different types of practices you might choose for your preventive exams and cleanings. By seeking Middletown family dentists like Hampton Family Dentistry, you can find care for every member of the family with all the services you might need conveniently located under one roof. Because it can be hard to balance appointments with different dental offices and specialists, our practice works to make dental care easier for the whole family. Not only do we provide care fit for patients of all ages, but we also build relationships with each of our patients to ensure a higher level of care for life.
Specialized Care at Every Age
Dental care needs can evolve through every stage of life. Pediatric dental care focuses on building a foundation for a healthy smile, while older kids and teens may have orthodontic treatment and sealants to address issues that may be problematic later in life. Adult dental care also has an emphasis on prevention with periodontal care and restorations with the option of sedation dentistry to ensure optimal comfort with every visit. Older adults will receive care with a bigger focus on tooth loss, gum disease, and oral cancer, since seniors face a wider range of oral health risks related to the aging process. From pediatric care to adulthood, we will take care of your child’s oral health, and will build a personal experience over time in order to make the optimal decision.
Integrated Dental Services Under one Roof
Middletown family dentist covers a wide range of services to address the needs of every patient, including your children, without the need for referrals to other practices. Below, you can get a more detailed look at the services we provide at Hampton Family Dentistry to keep your smile healthy for decades to come.
- Orthodontics – Children will often need braces to correct crooked teeth, crowding, or bite issues, but adults can benefit from orthodontic care too if they did not have braces during childhood. With modern choices like Invisalign, wearing braces is convenient and hassle free, and every follow-up visit can take place right in the dentist’s office.
- Oral surgery – Should the need for a tooth extraction, root canal, or corrective jaw surgery ever arise, you can find surgical care with the comfort of your family dental practice in Middletown.
- Restorations – Dental restorations like crowns, bridges, and veneers can correct a wide range of common oral health issues while improving the overall appearance of your smile.
- Periodontics – Gum disease is one of the most common oral health concerns for adults, and it may require specialized treatment, including dental implants and periodontal surgery.
For oral care that exceeds your expectations with a family dentist in Middletown and Walden, call Hampton Family Dentistry at (845) 344-4336 or visit our contact us page. We have been serving the Middletown community for more than 30 years, and many of our adult patients have been visiting our office since they were kids.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- All Dentistry Under One Roof
- Dental Care for the Entire Family
- Free Orthodontic Consultations
- We Offer Interest Free Payment Plans
- Patient Referral Program
- Both Offices Offer a Courtesty Discount for Senior Patients