Oral Surgeon In Middletown
When it comes to a person’s oral health, sometimes oral surgery is needed to adequately treat a condition. Oral surgery requires the attention and care of an experienced and skilled oral surgeon who takes into consideration several factors, such as the patient’s medical history and desired results.
Oral surgery can be an effective solution to the following dental conditions:
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
- Tooth loss that requires dental implants
- Several jaw-related problems, including Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ)
- Corrective jaw surgery
- Bone grafting
If you believe you are in need of oral surgery, it is very important that you seek dental treatment as soon as possible. The longer you wait to seek treatment from a qualified oral surgeon, the higher the risk of further complications.
In need of oral surgery? Contact Hampton Family Dentistry today.
For most people, the thought of undergoing oral surgery can cause a great deal of stress and apprehension. This is why Hampton Family Dentistry strives to provide high-quality oral surgical services in a comfortable environment. Our full-service Middletown oral surgeon has been meeting the needs of families in Middletown & Walden, NY for more than 30 years. Every single Middletown dentist at our office is committed to providing excellent client-focused service for patients of all ages, from toddlers to seniors.
Among of our office’s numerous accolades and distinctions, we are proud to be members of the following organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
It is truly lamentable when individuals choose not to visit the dentist to address serious dental conditions that require oral surgery because they cannot afford it. This is why our office is proud to offer all our patients with affordable interest-free payment plans.
To learn more about how our oral surgeons can provide you with the oral surgery procedure you need, please contact us today at (845) 344-4336. We can review your medical history and examine your dental condition during a free initial consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- All Dentistry Under One Roof
- Dental Care for the Entire Family
- Free Orthodontic Consultations
- We Offer Interest Free Payment Plans
- Patient Referral Program
- Both Offices Offer a Courtesty Discount for Senior Patients