Orthodontics in Middletown
Are you looking for a dentist you can always depend on for your oral care needs? Hampton Family Dentistry has been providing orthodontics in Middletown for more than three decades, along with a full spectrum of other oral health services. If you are concerned about having crooked teeth, contact our dentist’s office today to set up a free in-house consultation.
Our Orthodontic Services
If your teeth are improperly positioned, it can make it more difficult for you to maintain good oral health, which raises your risk of tooth decay and gum disease. Fortunately, there are a number of options for straightening teeth that are unevenly spaced, too close together, or crooked. At Hampton Family Dentistry, we provide our patients with these orthodontic options:
- Metal braces. When most people think of traditional metal braces, they may think of the large, highly conspicuous braces used in the past. However, today’s stainless steel braces are smaller and less visible than ever, and they are designed to be as comfortable for their users as possible. These braces are suitable for both children and adults.
- Ceramic braces. Ceramic braces are an extremely popular choice for adults who are looking for a non-conspicuous way to straighten their teeth. They are even more aesthetically pleasing than metal braces, because they are translucent and all but invisible to other people.
- Invisalign. Invisalign is one of the most popular alternatives to braces for adult patients. When you opt for Invisalign treatment, you will wear a set of clear aligners for two weeks, then move on to another set. As the weeks go by, your teeth are gradually moved into the correct position. Invisalign aligners are comfortable and nearly invisible, and you can take them out to eat, brush, and floss.
Contact Hampton Family Dentistry
Having your teeth straightened can help to ensure that you continue to maintain good oral hygiene, but you should also be sure to schedule routine dental examinations and cleaning every six months. At Hampton Family Dentistry, we take pride in providing all of our patients with state-of-the-art care. We offer a comprehensive selection of dental services at one convenient location, and we treat everybody from toddlers to seniors. If you have improperly positioned teeth, our in-house orthodontist can examine you and help you determine what the best treatment options are for you. If you have any questions about our dental services, please feel free to call our Middletown office today.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- All Dentistry Under One Roof
- Dental Care for the Entire Family
- Free Orthodontic Consultations
- We Offer Interest Free Payment Plans
- Patient Referral Program
- Both Offices Offer a Courtesty Discount for Senior Patients